Tuesday 6 September 2011

Cheryl & Adam - Beechfield House Hotel 20 August 2011

The sun was definitely not shining as I headed to Wiltshire for Cheryl and Adam’s special day. It was very warm and I was expecting a good soaking at some point but kept my fingers crossed! I had met Cheryl locally and her mother liked the look of me because I had a neat ironed shirt..( hopefully the images worked too!) They had chosen the stunning Beechfield House Hotel which is one of the finest luxury hotels near Bath. As I arrived it started to pour just as Cheryl dashed in from the hairdressers so we quickly moved onto some very relaxed and informal preparation shots which was something considering the amount of people who popped in and out of the hotel room ! Still plenty of laughter and nervous energy bouncing around. Adam looked a little nervous but immaculate in his RAF uniform.
Soon the Bride and her father were ready to make their way to the ceremony and graciously entered to a beautiful setting. Emotions were high with a few tears and laughter too. A piper was on hand to mark their exit and a magical one this was too as miraculously the clouds cleared and an azure sky appeared and the sun beamed down on us. You could sense the relief that summer had returned and the joy for the newlyweds. Soon the party was in full swing with a fun and boisterous crowd including some great children. I was able to mix and blend the styles of photography with this wonderful setting and the people involved. Added to this Cheryl and Adam just loved the day and looked amazing too! We managed to sneak off for some quiet and private shots that worked to maximum effect. I left this dramatic day with a big smile for the journey back.







































No comments: