Wednesday 12 October 2011

Anna & Alex - Lains Barn Wantage Oxfordshire 24 September 2011

It was warm and dry for Anna and Alex’s big day at a venue I love coming to as its completely on its own. Lains Barn is a superb location for an informal barn venue and allows so many wedding photography options. I have covered this numerous times and have a handful booked for 2011. I arrived early and met Anna and her family at her folks place. I walked into a hive of activity but this was great to capture the energy! Soon made my way to Lains Barn and met Alex and the chaps. The ceremony room looked fantastic with a quartet up in the gallery to serenade the guests.  The bridesmaids arrived and their vivid red dresses really complimented the rustic look of the venue. Anna made a gracious entrance with her father so with wonderful natural light I captured atmospheric images. With an exit through the massive barn doors the guests smothered the newlyweds in confetti. There was time to continue with a storybook of candid and fun images before the wedding breakfast. I happily left knowing this had been a great day. 








 









































No comments: