Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tanya & Ed - The Dairy At Waddesdon Manor Buckinghamshire 23 April 2011

Such a perfect day for a wedding as it felt like summer.. With anticipation I headed over to meet Tanya and Ed for their big day knowing it would be glorious as they were having an outside ceremony. This would make for some  quite spectacular wedding photography as Waddeson Dairy is such a stunning location. Its a venue I have covered before and love the layout and opportunities this allows. I could feel the nervous energy as I arrived for the bridal preparation and soon we made our way to the key part of the day. Its so rare to have ceremonies outside in the UK so when they happen its a challenge I relish. The bride to be entered with great style and gusto! I could see the effect on the guests and especially on Ed. With the ability to move discreetly I was able to capture many natural and alternative images of the ceremony.

With much cheer and elation we headed onto the terrace overlooking the lake for the reception. With temperatures in the seventies everyone lapped up the sun and party atmosphere. The wedding breakfast was a great laid back affair with lively banter and it was so easy to capture the mood. Great speeches followed before the newlyweds and I headed up to Waddeson Manor. They were glad of the chance to catch a breath and take some time !! The Manor is a truly spectacular National Trust property and when everyone has left it comes into its own. The private shots were just superb as I could see how together Tanya and Ed were but also some great funny images too. Time to head back for the dancing to begin before I crept away....

















































No comments: