Tuesday 15 February 2011

Amanda & Colin - Holiday Inn High Wycombe 20 November 2010

A winters wedding to brighten the hearts was the best way to describe Amanda’s big day. With a grey and overcast start I met the lovely bride and she came downstairs looking hot in flaming red! This was also going the be the theme for the day at the Holiday Inn Hotel High Wycombe. Such a wonderful and relaxed day with Colin and Amanda. With a smaller and informal gathering the ceremony was superb with great emotion and bags of laughter too.  This continued afterwards for the reception where I was upstaged by the bride’s son Steven who just happened to be pretty handy with a camera.


Amanda & Colin’s Thoughts : 
Nigel, Thank you for making our day really special, I have yet to see your photos but I just know they are going to be brilliant. Everyone has commented on how you blended in. You made me feel very special and above all, calm. So glad I picked you. Thank you.


























1 comment:

angelosam123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.