Thursday 22 April 2010

Susie & Chris - The Crown Inn Pishill Henley 17 April 2010

Such a beautiful day, felt like summer! The second Saturday in a row where the weather has been perfect and so made for such a lovely day to celebrate the marriage of Susie and Chris. A lovely venue for a small wedding, the Crown Inn made a delightful choice. Chris arrived in a classic Alfa and quickly got in the mood whilst basking in the sun with the guests. Susie arrived in grand style in a Lagona and looks amazing... The couple wanted a very informal style of photography and I was able to capture the day in a fun and dynamic manner.


Susie & Chris's Thoughts
"They are absolutely wonderful - I cannot believe how much of the mood you were able to capture as well as get such brilliant shots of Chris and I.  You also caught what many people highlighted - my dad dancing!  We have not seen him like this for so many years, so I am really delighted that you captured such an important moment.  After the day, there was so much I could not remember, or did not see, but your photos are a fantastic reminder, telling the story of our fab day.  I am so impressed by your work and so relieved we booked you.  I would also like to say a big thank you for helping to calm me down when I arrived.I would have no hesitation at all in recommending you to any bride, your whole approach was perfect (and commented on by many guests) - you were a complete star.
Thank you"
 

































No comments: